Almost all Indian banks have introduced mobile banking services for their customers. You can directly make a missed call to your bank and enquire about the balance. You may even avail the facility of requesting a cheque book or getting a mini statement. All you have to do is get your phone number registered and you can start using the mobile banking facilities. The best thing is that you do not even require an internet connection to avail the benefits of mobile banking services, and they are completely free of cost.
How does Missed Call Banking work?
- First of all, you will have to visit the branch of your bank to get your phone number registered for SMS banking services.
- You can then make a call to the balance enquiry number of your phone.
- Your call will automatically be disconnected and your account balance details will be sent to you through an SMS text on your registered mobile number.
Why use the Missed Call Banking Service?
There are many benefits users can avail by using the missed call banking service. A few of them are outlined below:
- This facility is available to the customers without any extra payment. You can get missed call banking service free of cost.
- You can make calls to your bank about five times each day.
- There is no time restraint. You can check your balance at any time of the day. This mobile banking facility is available for all customers 24X7.
- You can check the balance of all your accounts. You can know how much balance is available in your savings, current, cash credit & overdraft account.
In case of theft or loss of your phone, inform the bank immediately so that any fraud can be prevented.
Complete list of Bank Balance Enquiry Numbers (Toll-Free)
|S. No.||Name of the Bank||Contact Number|
|5.||Bank of Baroda||09223011311|
|6.||Bank of India||09015135135|
|7.||Bharatiya Mahila Bank||09212438888|
|9.||Central Bank of India||09222250000|
|12.||Development Credit Bank||9821878789|
|17.||Indian Overseas Bank||04442220004|
|19.||ING Vysya Bank||88854758OOO|
|20.||Kotak Mahindra Bank||18002740110|
|21.||Karur Vysya Bank||09266292666|
|23.||Kerala Gramin Bank||9015800400|
|24.||Lakshmi Vilas Bank||09282441155|
|26.||Punjab National Bank||18001802222|
|27.||Punjab Sind Bank||1800221908|
|29.||South Indian Bank||09223008488|
|31.||State Bank of Hyderabad||09223766666|
|32.||State Bank Of Patiala||09223488888.|
|33.||State Bank Of Travancore||09223766666|
|34.||State Bank Of Mysore||09223766666|
|35.||State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur||09223766666|
|36.||State Bank of India||1800112211|
|37.||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank||09211937373|
|38.||UCO Bank Balance||09278792787|
|39.||Union Bank Of India||09223009292|
|40.||United Bank of India||*99*63#|
|41.||RBL Bank||1800 419 0610|
- The bank Balance enquiry number provided by Axis Bank is 18004195959.
- In case you want a Mini-Statement, give a miss call on 18004196969.
- For Hindi services you may call 1800 419 5858 for account balance or 18004196868 for Mini-Statement.
You may make a call from your registered phone number on 09223011300 to get the account balance and mini statement through SMS.
- Call on 9223008666 from your registered number to check your bank balance.
- In order to get a Mini-statement, call on 9223008777.
- The Enquiry number provided by Allahabad Bank is 09224150150.
- You may call from your registered mobile number to get the details of your balance and mini statement through SMS.
Bank of Baroda
Make a call on 0922301131. Your call will be disconnected and you will receive a message on your phone with the details of your bank balance.
Bank of India
The missed call enquiry number of Bank of India is 09015135135. You will have to call on this number from your registered phone number and you will get all your account balance details through SMS.
Bharatiya Mahila Bank
To get the information of your account balance or mini statement of Bhartiya Mahila Bank, you will have to call on 09212438888. Your call will be disconnected automatically after two rings and the details will be messaged to you on your registered number.
- Canara Bank provides its services in Hindi as well as English. You can make a call on 09015483483 to check the account balance.
- In case you want to get a mini statement or the details of your last five transactions in English, you may call on 09015734734.
- If you want to get the details of the last five transactions i.e. a mini statement, you can call on 09015613613. You will receive a message with all these details on your registered phone number.
Central Bank of India
The number that is provided by the Central Bank of India is 09222250000. You can give a miss call on this number if you want to enquire your bank balance or get a mini statement.
Dena Bank has provided two numbers for its customers. Give a miss call on either one of these two numbers: 09289356677 or 09278656677. Your call will be disconnected automatically and a message will be sent to you. Before you avail this facility, get your phone number registered with your bank.
The Dhanlaxmi Mobile Banking Toll Free number is 08067747700. Give a miss call on this number to check your bank balance and get a mini statement from the comforts of your home without even visiting the bank.
Development Credit Bank
- You can make the enquiry by a missed call on 7506660011.
- You can also check your bank balance through SMS. Simply message BAL to 9821878789.
The Federal Bank Enquiry number is 8431900900. You can call on it to get a message with the details of your bank balance and mini statement.
The HDFC Bank has provided a toll free number for its customers. You can make a call on 18002703333 to check the account balance and mini statement from the comforts of your home.
The ICICI Bank has made available this number for all its customers: 02230256767. You can call on this number to check the balance of the account and get a mini statement. Your call will be automatically disconnected and a message will be sent on your registered number containing all the account details.
The IDBI mobile banking number is 09212993399. Simply give a missed call on this number to receive the details of your account from the comforts of your home.
Indian Overseas Bank
- The toll free number of Indian Overseas Bank is 04442220004. You can make a call on this number after you have registered your mobile number at their branch.
- You can even send a message to get the balance of your account. Type BAL <Your Registered Name> and message it to 9551099007.
IndusInd bank has still not given their number to the customers for missed call enquiry. However, another method is available to their customers i.e. SMS Banking. You can type BAL and send it to 9212299955 to check the account balance.
ING Vysya Bank
You will have to check your account balance through SMS Banking service. Simply type BAL<space><AccountNumber> and send it to 5607099 from your registered number.
Kotak Mahindra Bank
The toll-free bank balance enquiry number of Kotak Mahindra Bank is 18002740110. You have to make a call from your registered mobile number and all the details will be messaged to you.
Karur Vysya Bank
- The Karur Vysya Bank has provided two numbers to its customers. You can make a call on 09266292666 to check the balance in your account.
- In case you want to get a mini statement i.e. the details of your last three transactions, then you can call on 09266292665 from your registered number.
To check the account balance of your Karnataka Bank, you can make a call on 18004251445. You will receive a message on your registered number with the details of your balance.
Kerala Gramin Bank
Kerala Gramin Bank has provided this number to its customers to check their bank balance through mobile banking: 9015800400.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank
In order to know your account balance in your Laxmi Vilas Bank account, you will have to take the benefit of SMS Banking. All you have to do is type LVB <space> BAL <space> <Customer Number> and send it to 09282441155.
Nainital Bank customers will also have to take the help of SMS Banking to check their account balance. Simply type NTBL<space>BaL<space><NB Account No> and send it to 56363.
Punjab National Bank
Punjab National Bank has provided two mobile banking toll-free numbers to its customers. You can make a call on 18001802222 or 01202490000 to receive a message with your account details.
Punjab Sind Bank
Register your phone number with the Punjab Sind Bank and make a call on 1800221908. Your account balance details will be sent to you via SMS.
The Syndicate Bank has 24X7 toll-free mobile banking services. You can make a call on 09664552255 or 08067006979 from your registered number to get the details of your bank account. A message will be sent to your registered number with the details of your inquiry.
South Indian Bank
The toll-free mobile banking number of South Indian Bank is 09223008488. You can make a call on this number from your registered phone and check your account balance from the comforts of your home.
Saraswat Bank has provided two numbers. With one number you can check the balance of your account and with the other one, you can get the details of your last three transactions. Call on 9223040000 to get your account balance. You can call on 9223501111 to get the details of your last 3 transactions or a Mini-statement.
State Bank of Hyderabad
The State Bank of Hyderabad has given two numbers to its customers. You can call on either 09223766666 or 09223866666 to check the balance of your account. But before you get the benefit of this service, you will have to register your mobile number. This can be done through your phone as well. Simply type REGSBH <AccountNo> and send it to 09223488888.
State Bank of Patiala
- There are two numbers available for the missed call banking service of State Bank of Patiala customers. You can make a call on 09223766666 or 099223866666 from your registered mobile number.
- To register your phone number, you can Send an SMS: <REG BT> <acc.no> to 09223488888.
State Bank of Travancore
Call on 09223766666 or 09223866666 to get the account balance of your Travancore Bank account. You will receive a message on your registered number with balance details.
State Bank of Mysore
- The State Bank of Mysore missed call banking numbers are 09223766666 and 09223866666.
- You can register for the Missed call banking service by sending an SMS: <REGSBM> <acc.no> to 09223488888.
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
You can make a missed call on 09223766666 or 09223866666 to receive an SMS on your registered number with all the details of your bank balance of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur account.
State Bank of India
The State Bank of India or SBI has provided two numbers for missed call banking to its customers. They can call on 1800112211 or 18004253800 from their registered mobile number to check their account balance. To avail the benefit of this service, you can register your mobile number by simply sending a message. To register, SMS: <REG> < Account Number> to 09223488888
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
You can call on 09211937373 to check the balance of your Tamilnad bank account. But before you start mobile banking, you will have to register your phone number with your bank first.
UCO Bank Balance
Make a call on 09278792787 to check your bank balance. The call will be deducted after two rings and you will receive a message on your registered number with the details of your bank balance.
Union Bank of India
You can check the balance of your Union Bank of India account through missed call and SMS. Call on 09223009292 or SMS: <UBAL> and send it to 09223008486 to get your account balance. In case you want to get the mini statement of your bank account, type <UMNS> and send it to 09223008486.
United Bank of India
You can get the details of balance of your account by typing the code *99*63# or *99#. You can even send an SMS <BAL> <YourMpin> to 9223173933 to check the account balance.
Vijay Bank Balance
Make a missed call on 18002665555 to check the balance of your Vijay Bank Account. Make sure that your phone number is registered before you avail the benefits of missed call banking.
Assam Gramin Vikas Bank
The customers of Assam Gramin Vikas Bank Balance can call on 9555244442 to receive an SMS about their account balance.
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
The Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank has provided this number to its customers to check Their Account Balance: 18004251666.
Baroda UP Bank
Baroda UP Bank has provided this number for balance enquiry through mobile banking: 9986454440. Once you make a missed call on this number, your registered mobile number will receive the message of account balance.
Tamil Nadu Grama Bank
The number provided by Tamil Nadu Grama Bank for Balance Enquiry is 9289202222. The customers can make a Missed call from their Registered Mobile Number and an SMS will be sent with the details of the account balance.
The RBL Bank balance enquiry number is 1800 419 0610. You can make a missed call on it to check the details of your bank account.
The number provided by CSB bank is 8828800900. You can make a call on this number and your call will be disconnected automatically after two rings. The account balance will be messaged to you on your registered mobile number.
You can check the balance of your account by making a missed call. You can make a call to 09840909000 or 09223920000 from your registered phone number to get the account balance. Give a missed call to this number and the bank will send your account details to your registered mobile. You can register your mobile number by sending an SMS. Type <YESREG> <CUSTOMER_ID> and send it to 09840909000 to register your phone number.
The missed call banking service has made the work of people very easy. Customers aren’t even required to visit the bank. You may enquire about the balance of the account or get a mini statement from the comforts of your home. Just make a call to the bank and your account balance will be messaged to your registered mobile number. Each Bank has a different number so make sure to call on the number that is provided by your bank. Also, it is necessary to register for SMS Banking service if you want to make a missed call enquiry.