Andhra Bank was established in Andhra Pradesh more than a decade ago in 1923. It is a public sector Bank with almost 3000 branches. The headquarters of the Bank are in Hyderabad, Telangana. Some new branches were opened in 2010-2011 in Himachal and Tripura. It has established branches in 25 States and 3 Union Territories of India.
This Bank provides a lot of financial services to its customers and now with the help of the internet, these services are available at any time of the day and practically from every part of the world. Andhra Bank Net Banking has made everything easy for its customers. Once you get registered to the online banking services, everything becomes easy.
Andhra Bank Net Banking Login
Andhra Bank was first established in Andhra Pradesh on 20 November 1923. It is a public sector bank and is considered to be one of the oldest mid-size banks in India. It has almost 2880 branches spread across 28 states of India and 3 Union Territories. The Bank’s headquarter is located in Telangana.
Andhra Bank provides a lot of services to their customers. Their services include transactions of money such as amounts transfer to another account within or outside the Andhra Bank. They also offer a Bank Balance check and payment of bills such as electricity bill, phone recharge, water bill, etc.
With the advent of technology, all the banks started providing services such as missed call service for balance inquiry, SMS service, and internet banking. Andhra Bank also started offering Internet Banking Services to its customers. All the banking services are now available 24X7 and can be accessed from anywhere. These services are checking balance, transferring money, and even get a new passbook.
Benefits of Andhra Bank Net Banking
In case you are questioning whether to avail of the facility of Andhra Bank Internet Banking, there is no need to think further. You should get your registration done soon. There are many benefits of Net Banking services of Andhra Bank. These include:
- Hassle-free money transactions. There is no need to visit Bank anymore, you have your Bank with you at all times. All you need to do is log in to your net banking account and transfer money. This can be done to your own account, to any other account in Andhra Bank. Money can even be transferred to an account of another bank through RTGS/NEFT etc.
- You also do not need to visit the Bank to know your balance. Account balance can be checked at home very easily. Just login to your online account and check your account balance and get a mini statement.
- In case your debit card is lost or stolen, there is no need to approach the bank and request them to block your card. You can do it yourself and that too at your home.
- Internet Banking at Andhra Bank also provides you with the facility of saving in a Fixed Deposit account. You can now save money to FD account through Net Banking.
- In case you need a new passbook, you don’t need to go to the bank. You can ask for a new passbook through the official internet banking website of Andhra Bank. They promise to deliver the passbook within 7-10 business days.
How to register for Andhra Bank Net Banking?
In case you want to avail the benefit of banking at any time and anywhere, you need to register at the Andhra Bank Net Banking facility. Registration is a very simple process. Visit the official website of Andhra Bank Net Banking.
- Open the Internet Banking page of Andhra Bank from Here
- Depending upon whether you want a Retail or Corporate ID, click on one.
- Once you are on the login page, there will be an option for Registration of new user.
- Enter your details such as your registered phone number, customer ID, type of access. Enter the verification code.
- You will then receive an open time password or OTP on your registered number. Enter the OTP in the space provided.
- You will now have to enter your User ID and password and click on Submit.
- You have successfully registered to Andhra Bank and can proceed to login to get the benefits of Andhra Bank Net banking.
How to Login Into Your Andhra Bank Net Banking Account?
Once you have successfully registered to your account, the next sensible step is to log in to that account. Here is how you can log in:
- Open the official website of Andhra Bank
- Click on the menu that says ‘Login to your Account.’
- Enter your details such as customer ID and password.
- Enter the verification code and click ‘Login’
In case you are a corporate user, here is how you can login to your corporate Bank account:
- Open the official website and click on Corporate User login
- Enter your details such as corporate ID, corporate user ID, and password.
- Enter the verification code and press login.
How to Reset Password in Andhra Bank NetBanking?
In case you have forgotten your password or you want to change it for security reasons, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit the official website of Andhra Internet Banking.
- For changing the password, you will have to visit the login page.
- Once the login page is open, you will see the option of ‘Set Or Reset you password’. Click on it.
- Enter the details such as your ID, your registered phone number.
- You will receive a One Time Password Or OTP on your registered number, enter it in the space provided.
- You can now change your password. Remember this password for future uses.
Andhra Bank Net Banking Customer Care
Andhra Pradesh Bank offers a separate customer care facility for its net banking users. They have provided a toll free number as well as email ID for their customers. In case you have any questions or doubts regarding Net Banking services you can call on their number or send an email.
Phone – You can call on this number 1800 425 1515. This number is in operation throughout the week from Monday to Saturday between 10 AM to 5 PM .
Email – You can even contact them through their official email ID: [email protected]
In case you are not happy or satisfied with the services of customer care then you have the option to contact your zonal manager.
Can I apply for Andhra Bank Net Banking?
If you have a current or savings account in Andhra Bank then you are eligible to apply for Andhra Bank Net Banking.
Is Net Banking safe?
Yes it is safe, Bank confirms authentication every time. Follow the basic safety protocols and there is nothing to worry about.
Is there any separate charge of Internet Banking?
Internet Banking is available completely free of charge, no separate amount has to be paid to avail of these services.
What can I do with Net Banking?
Net Banking provides many facilities such as money transactions, checking account balance, getting a mini statement, etc.
Can I pay bills with Net Banking facility?
Bills can be paid with the Andhra Net Banking facility. Mobile recharge, electricity bill, water bill, etc. are some of the options of bills that one can pay using Internet banking.
The Internet has made everything very easy. People can now access their Bank accounts from the comfort of their homes. With the help of the internet, people can check their account balance, transfer money, and do any financial transactions. There is no need to go to the bank and wait in long lines. With the availability of net banking facility, these transactions can be completed from the comfort of the home. Just login to your account and you can get the benefits of all the internet services.
- Axis Bank Net Banking Login
- Indusland Net Banking Login
- Corporation Bank Net Banking Login
- IDBI Bank Net Banking Login
- State Bank of Travancore Net Banking Login
- Punjab National Bank PNB Net Banking Login
- Syndicate Bank Net Banking Login
- Canara Bank Net Banking
- Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking
- Bandhan Bank Net Banking