About Axis Bank
Before we proceed about our step by step guide on how to Enable Axis Bank Customer ID and Axis Bank’s Corporate Login here we present some information about the bank itself.
Also Check : Axis Bank Share Prices Today
|Head Office Address||Axis Bank Limited, ‘Trishul’,
3rd Floor, Opp. Samartheshwar Temple, Near Law Garden, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad – 380 006
|Type of Bank||Promoted by SUUTI|
|Products||Retail banking, corporate banking, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, wealth management, credit cards, finance and insurance|
|Managing Director (2019)||Amitabh Chaudhry|
|Chairman (2019)||Shri Rakesh Makhija|
|Number of Employees||61,940|
|Revenue (2019)||₹ 681 billion|
|Operating Income (2019)||₹ 190 billion|
|Net Income (2019)||₹ 46.77 billion|
|Total Assets (2019)||₹8.00997 trillion|
|Customer Care Phone Number||1860 419 5555|
|Customer Care E-Mail ID (Principal Nodal Officer)||[email protected]|
Axis Bank Corporate Login
Axis Bank is known as one of the prominent banks in the banking sector of India for Private Banks. It serves millions of customers offering various services like net banking, online transactions, loan services, and many other things. The bank has made it easier for its retail customers to make transactions with Net Banking. The Axis Bank Corporate Login provides all the required features that are required for Net Banking.
The Axis Bank Corporate Banking Login is an initiative made by the Axis Bank for its Corporate Users. The bank is known as one of the best SMEs in India. It provides net banking services to both its retail and corporate customers.
Looking for Axis Bank RTGS Form and Axis Bank RTGS form? Download from Here.
Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking
There are two types of corporate net banking. Every account is given multiple user access with account rights.
Access to View: Access to view is used to view only. The Axis Bank users can view their transactions with the help of the banking user id. But they will not be able to transact from the account.
Access to Transaction: In the Transaction account, the user will be given the right to make transactions from the bank account. The user will be given the complete right to transact to their accounts, make payments for taxes, third-party account transactions, and make NEFT, RTGS, and even online payments.
What are the Documents required for Axis Bank Corporate Login iConnect?
The below documents are needed to be presented by the applicants for the Axis Bank Corporate Login.
- Axis Bank CIB form (to get view access Net banking) (Download CIB Form Here)
- The user is required to submit the CIBF form (for transaction access)
- Partnership letter from the corporate partnership firm.
- Board resolution from the company
- KYC form required for the non-authorized signatory
Once the form has been submitted, the bank takes about three working days to process the CIB request. The bank sends an SMS with all the details of the Corporate ID and the login ID details to the customer’s registered mobile number after the CIB request has been activated by the Bank.
How to Activate the Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking Login?
On receiving the required details, using the login id and password the customer can log in to the Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking sites page by using the below-given steps:
- Visit the official website of Axis Bank – www.corporate.axisbank.co.in
- Enter the shared Corporate ID, Login ID, and the password
- After submitting the required details, click on Login.
- The page will then redirect the user to the bank’s net banking dashboard
- The user can now view and even transact related to the page.
What if I forget my login Password?
You don’t need to worry if you forget your axis bank net banking login password. The page will help you to reset your login password.
Follow the below steps to reset your password
- Visit the official site of Axis bank page: www.corporate.axisbank.co.in
- The homepage will open, click on the login button.
- A page will appear, select the Set or reset the password button
- Enter the customer’s corporate ID, or login ID, and the mobile number. A new page will open.
- Click the Proceed button, the banking system will send a reset link to the customer’s registered email id.
- Click on the Reset a New Password Button. (the link in the email will be valid for 30 minutes, you need to be fast)
- Enter the new password, confirm the password, and type the OTP number blinking on the registered mobile number
- The customer can now access the Axis Bank net banking page with the new password details entered.
Axis Bank believes in saving papers, thus introduced the corporate internet banking facility where the user can fulfil their needs of transactions and other activities and do the tasks online from anywhere and anytime. Corporate Net Banking provides numerous features that can be easily accessible by simply using the account details.
The customer can now monitor, control, and even transact directly from their bank account online using their net banking service. A multiple of things is possible from the comforts of the customer’s home or office. The Internet banking facility makes the customer’s banking process easy and effective. The user can get access to cards, deposits, accounts, and loans from a single place. You can get the account statement in multiple formats. Get the projection of your account balances. High security with safety with the help of 2-step authentication to initiate the transaction. Schedule your future payments.
With a single click, the customer can get access to account details, balance, and even download the statements and many more.
The registered user can transfer funds to their accounts, other Axis Bank account, or Third-party bank account. You can also make tax payments. A single payment is possible for Axis Bank users. The customer can register their payee details and initiate a single payment to their registered payee. The user can initiate their payment by using their own linked bank accounts.
Are you an Employer?
If you are an employer it is now easy to pay your employee’s salaries as a bulk amount by just having access to your Axis Bank account. The Corporate Net Banking gives all the security to its users of the transaction details and process the consolidated debit of the salary files and gives the option to restrict the view of the details to the approvers.
- The employer can schedule the payment for the future salary date of their employees
- Upload a single file through which all the payment of the salaries can be made in a single transaction.
- Save your time by executing numerous entries in the same transaction and not issue multiple cheques.
- With a single file, upload gets all your payments from your vendors.
Can I view my Corporate details from my mobile?
Axis Bank provides a reliable service to its customers. With the help of the Axis Mobile Banking app, customers can now use the bank services and make transactions anytime and anywhere. You just need Axis Bank Net Banking Login to use the mobile app.
Services offered through Axis Mobile Banking
- Recharge your number or any contact number without logging into your bank account.
- The user can search for dining options, nearby ATMs with the help of the augmented reality technology.
- Add billers and even pay your bills.
- Scanning the QR codes at any merchant outlet and pay your bills using the Scan UPI QR and Bharat QR.
- The customer can view the account balance, mini statement, and email the account statement.
- View the outstanding balance of your credit card, past statement, any unbilled transactions, and even schedule your credit card bill payments, also convert your transactions into EMIs is possible.
- Schedule the fund’s transfer to a future date.
- Open FD accounts through the app
- Request for a cheque book and make stop payments for any issued cheques.
Can I set a limit on my card through the Axis Bank Corporate?
Yes, you can log in to your account through internet banking or even on your mobile app and set or modify the purchase limit on the debit card that is registered with the account.
If you have any doubt in regards to your Axis Bank Corporate Internet Banking Login, go through the above article. It will clear all your doubts. You can even get the help of the Axis Bank Net Banking Helpline provided on the website.