Axis Bank Net Banking: Axis Bank has now launched its very own online banking system. It is not only convenient but is also safe and secure for all its users. People can access their accounts from the comforts of their homes or offices without having to worry about standing in long lines and waiting for hours to get things done.
Through Axis Bank net banking option, users can access the bank anytime they want. The bank has provided various benefits and services to its account holders so that they can enjoy their net banking experience.
Features of Axis Bank Internet Banking
Through Axis Bank’s net banking option, you can easily view all account-related details at home or in your office, whenever you want. Details like current bank account balance, past account statements, credit card or debit card details, and various other kinds of information can be seen through your net banking account.
Axis Bank has added a fund transfer feature that is quick and secure for all its users. Funds cannot only be transferred from one Axis account to another but can also be sent to non-Axis bank accounts too.
Users can easily contact Axis bank’s helpline anytime they want. The people working at the helpline center would be more than happy to clarify any doubts or queries their customers have. There is no need for you to go all the way to the bank to have your questions answered because this facility is now available online to every Axis bank account holder.
Investments via net banking
The net banking option provided by Axis bank does not only allow its users to view their bank portfolio, but also permits them to place various investments if interested. Investments such as IPO or opening a Deposit account can now be done via net banking.
Benefits of using the net banking option
Various benefits are available for people who register for an online net banking option. Given below are a few very popular and important benefits that you can consider using.
Access various services for free
When an Axis bank account holder registers for the net banking option, various services and benefits are automatically activated for them. In case your card might get stolen, you can immediately file a report and stop all transactions that go and come through it. You are also allowed to regenerate your PIN so that it links with your online bill payments. Benefits such as card reward points can be recorded when you register for an online account.
Safe and secure with no compromises
When it comes to any kind of safety measurements, Axis bank has made sure there is no room for compromise through their net banking service. Not only is it safe and secure, but users have become comfortable while doing all kinds of transactions and payments as well.
Services available round the clock
Due to Axis bank providing online services, there may be users who have queries or doubts regarding some processes. This is why they have now provided all users with customer care that can be contacted 24/7. So, no matter where or when you have a query, customer care will always be available to help you in any and every way they can.
How to register for Axis bank’s Net Banking?
There are a few simple steps to be followed when registering for an online account at Axis bank. Follow the steps provided below to open up your net banking account within a couple of minutes.
- First, go to Axis bank’s Internet banking website – https://retail.axisbank.co.in/ You can click on this link here and be redirected to Axis Bank’s website instantly.
- Click on the ‘Register for internet banking’ option.
- You will need to input your account number, registered mobile number, and your Customer ID (you receive your customer ID with your savings account kit).
- Then, validate your debit/ credit card, and an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP once received.
- After this, you will be asked to create a password for your net banking account. Make sure to create a strong password so people cannot easily get access to your account.
In case you don’t have your Customer ID and the password too, you can follow the steps provided below:
- The first step would be to download the form from the Axis bank website. Or, you could visit the nearest branch and ask for one.
- Fill in the information and submit the form. Make sure you read all the instructions and details before you give your signature.
- In case you have a joint account, take the signature of the other person as well.
- Once filled and signed, submit the form and get your mobile number registered for Axis banking.
How to login into your Axis Bank Account?
After you create your net banking account, you need to know how to log in for future use. You can follow the steps given below to find out how to do so.
- Go to Axis bank’s official website. You can click on this link here and be redirected to Axis Bank’s website instantly.
- Then click on the internet banking option. This will be available on the right side of the page.
- The login page will open up so, enter all the required details.
- Once you have entered all the login options, click on the ‘login’ button and you will be signed in to your account.
How to Reset your Axis Bank’s Net Banking Password?
There may be some instances where you might forget your password. In such cases, you can follow the steps provided below to reset it and log in to your account.
- First of all, go to Axis bank’s website. You can click on this link here and be redirected to Axis Bank’s website instantly.
- Then, go to the login page by clicking on the ‘Login’ option.
- Besides the ‘Login’ form, you will see the ‘Forgot Password‘ option so click on it.
- A new page will appear on the screen where you will have to enter your Axis Bank Customer ID.
- After entering the required details, click on the ‘Continue‘ option.
- A new page will open up so, enter the information needed.
- You will have to verify your account by using the OTP option.
- Set up your new password and then save the details. Make sure you remember your password to refrain from continuously setting up a new password for your account.
Axis Bank Mobile Banking Registration
Axis bank also has another banking option besides net banking. Mobile users can now use their mobile banking option which is similar to the net banking one. You can use the same User ID and password which was used for your net banking account. You can follow the steps given below to open up your mobile banking account.
- The user will first need to download and install Axis bank’s mobile banking application.
- Open the app once it’s installed.
- If you already have a net banking account, enter the same details to login via mobile.
- You will then need to complete the verification process for your first time logging in.
- Enter your debit card details to complete the verification process.
- You can now use Axis bank’s mobile banking application on your mobile phone.
How safe is it to use online banking?
Axis bank incorporates various layers of security and protection to make sure your transactions are safe and secure.
What should I do if I don’t receive the OTP?
In case the user doesn’t receive the OTP, you can resend it to your registered mobile number once again by clicking on the ‘Resend OTP’ option.
Who is eligible to use Axis Bank’s net banking services?
All users who hold a savings and current account are eligible to use Axis bank’s net banking services. Customers have full access and authority over their account.
Check other Net Banking Portals:
- Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking
- Corporation Bank Net Banking
- IDBI Bank Net Banking
- PBN Net Banking
- State Bank of Travancore Net Banking
- Syndicate Bank Net Banking
- Andhra Bank Net Banking
- Canara Bank Net Banking
- SBI Saral Corporate Net Banking
- Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking
- Bandhan Bank Net Banking
- OBC Bank Net Banking
- City Union Bank Internet Banking
- Allahabad Bank Net Banking
- Axis Bank Net Banking