First and foremost account holders are required to complete a one-time registration process that can be done offline and online before accessing the Bandhan Bank Internet Banking facility. Do keep in mind that before starting the registration process you need to have a registered mobile number & Debit/ATM card.
Note: Avoid using Internet Banking on shared computers and from any public places such as cafes or libraries hacking and phishing are very common these days. Make sure to always check your last sign-on date and time on the post-login page. If you notice any discrepancies, always inform the bank immediately. Remember to log off from internet banking and always close your browser after finishing your online banking session.
Bandhan Bank Net Banking Registration Process
- Step 1 : Visit the official net banking website of Bandhan Bank and Click on Continue to Login
- Step 2 : You will now be redirected to a Login Page, click on New User Signup
- Step 3 : Tick the Yes option to all the buttons and click on Submit.
- Step 4 : As per your method of registration please do select the Debit Card & ATM Pin option.
- Step 5 : Click on Submit.
- Step 6 : Upon submitting a new page will open where you have to enter your account details such as CIF number, date of birth, 16-digit debit card number, debit card expiry date, captcha then click Continue.
- Step 7 : You will now receive an OTP on your Registered mobile number.
- Step 8 : Enter this OTP and proceed to press the Continue option.
- Step 9 : Enter your ATM Card and PIN and click on Continue.
- Step 10 : Now you will have to enter your User ID, transactions password & login password and click on Continue.
- Step 11 : Once you have successfully registered a message will be displayed on your screen, from here on you can start using the Bandhan Bank Net Banking Login.
How to log into the Net Banking Account
Now that you have completed the registration process you can start using your net banking account. Log into your account using the Net Banking user ID & password.
The steps to be followed are given below:
- Step 1 : Visit the Bandhan Bank Official Website and click on Continue to Login In.
- Step 2 : Click on Continue to Login.
- Step 3 : Now a login will open up, here you have to enter your Login Credentials.
For Corporate Users with a Current Account
The login procedure will be different for corporate users with a current account, a separate login page has been dedicated for corporate users.
On opening this link you have to enter your corporate ID & net banking ID to login into your internet banking account.
How to Reset Password
In case you wish to change your current password or have forgotten your password, do follow the steps below to reset it.
- Step 1 : Visit the Bandhan Bank official internet banking website and click on Continue to login.
- Step 2 : The login page will open up on your screen, press on Forgot User ID.
- Step 3 : Once you are redirected to a new page you will see two different options that are select with a debit card and ATM Pin, enter your details and click on Submit.
- Step 4 : Now you will have to enter details like CIF number, your date of birth, debit card number, captcha, debit card expiry date, and press on Continue.
- Step 5 : You will now receive an OTP on your registered mobile.
- Step 6 : Enter the OTP received and reset Your Bandhan Bank Internet Banking password online.
Benefits of Using Internet Banking By Bandhan Bank
- Transfer Funds: We understand that it is quite hectic to visit the bank just to transfer funds hence with Bandhan Banks internet banking account-holders can transfer funds online to their accounts or third party bank account. With NEFT & IMPS services can be used by customers to send money to their friends and relatives.
- To check Account Balance & Statement: You can instantly check your account balance and monitor your monthly debit and credit transactions by downloading the account statement through the online net banking by Bandhan Bank.
- To Block Cards: If by chance a customer has lost their Debit/Credit Card or has gotten it stolen, they do not need to visit a bank to block their card. Their card can easily be blocked through their Bandhan Bank Net Banking Account.
- Request A New Cheque Book: You can completely forget how hectic it was getting a new cheque book before, because now through Net banking you can easily order a new cheque book online. It will only take 7 to 10 working days to deliver your new cheque book to your registered address.
- To Open an FD / RD Account:Investment and Savings have always been good for our future. But with our busy schedule, it is quite tiresome for everyone to take time out of their day to visit the bank. On top of that, they have to stand in long queues just to fill forms and start an FD or an RD Account. Luckily it can now be done online without any stress or hassle. All you need to do is use your Net Banking Account and Start Saving Today.
- Pay Bills Online: Through your Online Bandha Bank internet Banking, you can now pay all your bills. Be it your Electricity bill, your Mobile, or DTH Recharge, everything is possible through the internet.
What is Bandhan Bank Net Banking?
Bandhan Bank Net Banking grants customers a convenient way in which they can execute their Banking Transactions from Their Home or Office.
Who all can Apply For Internet Banking Facility By Bandhan Bank?
Anyone that has a Savings or Current Account with Bandhan Bank is permitted to Internet Banking Facilities.
Are There Any Charges to Use Bandhan Bank Net Banking?
No, Net Banking is Provided Free of Cost to all the Customers that have a savings or current account with Bandhan Bank.
What if I forget my current password?
You can either contact someone in the branch or try searching for ways to access your account if you have forgotten your password.
It is Possible to Schedule a Fund Transfer?
Yes absolutely, you can Schedule Transactions via CIB.
Bandhan Banking is one of the best banks that provides various benefits to its users from time to time. The use of online banking has not only helped develop banks but has also made it easier for customers to pay or withdraw money without having to go to the main branch. Corporate users can avail themselves more benefits than normal users as per Bandhan Bank’s rules and regulations.
Also Check :
- Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking
- Corporation Bank Net Banking
- IDBI Bank Net Banking
- PBN Net Banking
- State Bank of Travancore Net Banking
- Syndicate Bank Net Banking
- Andhra Bank Net Banking
- Canara Bank Net Banking
- SBI Saral Corporate Net Banking
- OBC Bank Net Banking
- Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking
- Allahabad Bank Net Banking
- City Union Bank Internet