Bank of India is one of the most prestigious and the largest commercial bank of India that consists of many advanced features when compared to other banks in the private sector. BOI is headquartered in Maharashtra and Mumbai. The performance of the Bank of India has reached the next stage as now it offers HRMS services to its pensioners and also to the staff. This helps to automate the tasks. The safe of BOI has designed the HRMS portal for its employees. The portal of the bank works like any other portal that will display every detail related to the employees. There are more than 3,70,000 employees who are employed with the bank. The BOI HRMS is made for human welfare with the help of System analysis and Programming known as Oracle PeopleSoft.
What is BOI HRMS?
The Bank of India Human Resource Management Login Portal is introduced for its employees. Like any other company, the Bank of India has its HR Management system that fulfills the needs of its employees. This is done by the usage of the BOI HRMS portal. With the help of BOI HRMS, the employee can check for their provisional salary slips and also pensions slip virtually. If you are accessing these portals regularly, it is advisable to get some knowledge about the departments. The main focus of the BOI HRMS is to get the right person at the right time and in the right place. The prime work is to implement progress in the particular fields of enterprise resource planning and human capital management.
Which are Services offered by the BOI HRMS Portal?
The BOI HRMS makes the tasks easy and at the same time provides many other services. The employees of the Bank of India can get access to the below services through this portal:
- Get access to transaction history.
- Employee Pension plan
- Appraisal and leaves details of the employees
- Salary slip and pension slip
- Download Account statement
- Balance in the BOI account
- Gratuity nomination
- Holiday Calendar
- The medical facility provided by BOI
- Provident fund details
- Status of the loan
Who can get access to the BOI HRMS Login Portal?
The login access to the BOI portal is offered to every employee and controller. This is the common portal for every employee of the Bank of India in the country. BOI also has a mobile app to get access to the HRMS portal which can be downloaded on any smartphone. The main purpose of launching the BOI HRMS portal was to improve human resource management. The employees of the Bank of India can easily check for every information only with easy access to this portal. Even the retired employees of BOI can get access to the BOI HRMS portal.
All the details related to the employee like information related to a medical facility, retirement details, reimbursements, leaves, appraisals, etc. The employees can also get the Gratuity nomination details and provident fund details by access to the BOI HRMS portal.
What is the process to login to the BOI HRMS Portal?
To get access to the BOI HRMS portal, the employees can log in through the BOI Safe with the help of their user id and password provided by the Bank.
- To register on the Bank of India Staff Portal, the employee will have to email their First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, DOB, Date of Joining the Bank, Date of Retirement if mentioned, Designation of the employee, PF No., email id and the last posting on [email protected]
- It is mandatory to access the BOI HRMS portal. This is a one-time activity. After this, you will be able to login by typing your User ID and password.
- To get yourself registered visit the link for the staff portal https://starvpn.bankofindia.com/
- Ensure that you have properly entered the username and password provided by the Bank.
- On successful registration you can now login into your Bank of India HRMS portal by using the safe OTP provided by the BOI. Now you will be able to see the dashboard of the HRMS portal and get all the information that you require.
Once you have finished off your task, log out from the portal and ensure that you never save the password on the public portal. The BOI HRMS facility solves many issues as it is a portal that has many facilities.
How to Reset the Password if you have forgotten it?
If case if you have forgotten the password to login into your BOI HRMS portal, don’t worry BOI serves as an uncomplicated process to reset your password. Follow the below steps to get your new password.
- Using the link hrms.bankofindia.co.in visit the BOI staff portal.
- Click on the Forget Password button, through which you will be linked to a new page.
- Fill in the required information. You will have to share your employee ID and also the question id. Enter the right answer to the question.
- Click on the Submit button after submitting your answer.
- Type your new password and again type to confirm the same.
With the new password now that you have reset, you can log into the Bank of India HRMS portal. We recommend the BOI employees secure their bank login credentials. Change your password at regular intervals for account security.
Bank of India has introduced the HRMS portal for the benefits of the bank’s employees. The BOI HRMS portal helps to improve the quality of employee performance. The BOI HRMS portal also allows access to all the current and retired employees of the bank. BOI has been rapidly enhancing their business requirement and taking every corrective measure to employ and also appoint educated employees for their department.
Also Check :