Canara Bank Balance Check: Canara Bank was founded in 1906, and is the fourth largest bank in India owned by the Government. The headquarter of Canara Bank is located in Bangalore, and has more than 10,000 branches in India; some of the offices are situated outside India as well.
Canara Bank provides many services to its customers. These services include the transaction of money, withdrawal, and deposit, balance inquiry, etc. This can be done either by going to the nearest branch of the Bank or online. Balance inquiry can even be done through a missed call.
Canara Bank Balance using the Inquiry Call
In the olden days, people had to visit the branch of the Bank to get any information; however, ATMs made life a little easier. It helped in the easy withdrawal of money and a quick statement of the account balance. However, inquiry related to Bank balance can now be done through a phone call as well.
In case you need to check your account balance, you need not visit a bank or even an ATM for that matter, all you need is a phone. Make a call on
+919015483483 or +919015613613
Through your registered phone number, and you will receive a message about your current bank balance.
Read further to know how to check your balance through a missed call.
How to check bank balance using Missed calls?
The easiest and quickest way to check a bank balance is through a missed call since all you need is a mobile phone. call on the toll-free number and the account balance detail will be provided to you. Follow these steps to check your account balance using the missed call option:
- All you need to do is dial 0-905-483-483 or +919015483483 if you want the information in English; or
- Dial 0-9015-613-613 or +919015613613 for the Hindi alternative.
- After a few seconds, the call will be disconnected.
- You will receive your account balance detail on your registered mobile number
Note: The Bank will only provide the detail if the call is made with a registered phone number. Make sure you call the toll-free number through the number registered with the Bank.
How to check bank balance through Internet Banking
You do not even need to call on any number to check your account balance. Bank balance can also be checked through the internet. In case you have registered to Internet Banking facility, follow these simple steps:
- Open the official website of Canara Bank and login into your Canara Bank Net Banking account by entering the correct ID and Password.
- Click on the option ‘Menu‘ and then ‘Bank details’.
- You will then have to choose between ‘Bank balance’ and ‘Mini statement’
- Select the ‘Bank balance’ option and it will be displayed on the screen.
Registration for net banking can be done very easily. In case you are interested in self-registration, make sure you have the following things:
- One active debit or credit card.
- Registered phone number.
- Registered email ID
- Bank account and
- Customer ID
If you have all these ready, you are good to go for self-registration.
How to check bank balance through ATM
ATMs are not only a quick option for cash withdrawal but they can also be used to check the Bank balance. You can check your Canara Bank Account Balance in the following way:
- Visit a Canara Bank ATM or any other ATM.
- Enter your debit card and PIN.
- Choose the option ‘Account Balance’
- Your balance will be displayed on the screen.
- You can even choose to print a receipt of the same.
Mobile banking at Canara Bank
- The Canara bank info book: If you want to check account balance through mobile banking, this app is for you.
- CANDI-Mobile banking: Download this to transfer money using RTGS/ NEFT.
- Canara DiYA: Download this app if you wish to open an online savings account and receive e-statements.
How to check the last five transactions?
Call on 0-9015-734-734 through registered phone number and a message regarding your last five transactions will be messaged to you on your registered number.
How to check an account balance without a phone?
You can check it through net banking or mobile application. All you need to do is log in using your ID and password on the official page. Choose the option ‘View Balance’. Your account balance will be visible.
Gone are those days when you had to go to the Bank for any little detail. With the advancement of technology, banking services have become very easy. In case you have a doubt regarding the balance of your account, all you need to do is call on a toll-free number. You can even check it through internet banking facility. If you are at an ATM, you can withdraw cash as well as check balance. This article discusses in detail the different methods of checking the account balance.