City Union Bank Internet Banking : One of the largest bank of our country, City Union Bank was earlier known as the Kumbakonam bank limited founded in 31st October 1904. The bank is also the regional bank in the Thanjavur District, Tamil Nadu. You can get many services from the banking and financial services such as self service kiosks, mobile banking, bulk note acceptor, net banking, loan, savings account, etc. In this article, you are going to know more about the CUB Bank Internet Banking and CUB bank net banking login.
City Union Bank’s internet banking portal is called OnlineCUB and it offers an easy access to your account from any location remotely. You can check your balance, perform many banking activities from your place.
From the basics to the crucial features of CUB Net Banking Login, we are sharing everything in this article so that you can view everything you should know about the bank while using the internet banking of the bank.
To know more about CUB Online Banking, you are required to know the procedure of registration for the City Union Bank Internet Banking. For this, you can visit your nearest branch of your bank and call the executive for the registration form. You will be asked to fill a form and submit the same to the nearest branch and once it is confirmed, you will be assigned your username and password through post.
You can download the City Union Bank internet banking registration form from the official website of the bank.
How to login into your net banking account? CUB Net Banking Login
If you have completed the registration process for applying to the net banking to CUB bank, you will be eligible to view your city bank union internet banking account via your CUB net banking username and password.
You have to go to the official CUB internet banking page and follow the steps given below to login into your account.
Step 1- You are required to go to the website and you will find two options given there. If you have to do personal banking, you can tap on the option while if you are using the corporate banking, you need to click on that option. In this case, you are required to click on personal banking option.
Step 2- You will be on a new window where you will be asked to enter your user ID and click Continue. You will have to now provide your CUB online banking login password and then you will get logged in to your account.
How to reset your password in City Union Internet Banking?
If you are not sure what password you set on your account, you have to reset the password as it is crucial to do so. You have to follow the steps given here and reset your password. If you have an email ID registered with your bank, you can also click on get instant password and generate your password.
- Enter your net banking login ID.
- Now select your branch ID from the list.
- Enter your first name which should match with the bank records and click on your DOB and enter that.
- Now tap on check box internet banking.
- On the check box, click on the password you want to generate. Options will be internet banking password, internet banking transaction password, activate internet banking account.
- Now submit your password generation request and get your reference number.
- Your generated password will be given to the branch within 3 working days. You will get the PIN mailer from the branch.
Features of City Union Bank Internet Banking
There are loads of features that the City Union Bank offers. If you have opted for internet banking, you will get some additional features which will make your work process convenient and easier. So let us find the list of features given.
- You can download or generate the account summary in many formats including PDF from internet banking.
- You can transfer funds to your own account or to any other account within the country.
- You can anytime view account summary information.
- You can do online shopping with easy CUB net banking login feature.
- You can pay your monthly bills of your credit card.
- You can also view your tax credit statement.
- You can buy any general insurance or continue the older one.
- You can make any mobile payments using the net banking feature.
With the help of City Union Bank internet banking facility, one can perform all the various banking services. It is one of the most trusted way to access your account. Below are some facilities you will be given if you have applied for CUB internet banking.
- Request cheque statement
- Utility bill payment
- Pre-closing of deposit opened online
- Partial withdrawal of Flexi fix deposit
- Online term deposit with auto renewal
Can we deactivate CUB net banking?
Yes, you can deactivate your CUB internet banking service anytime you want to. For deactivating your account, you can contact CUB customer care number 044-71225000. Alternatively, you can write a letter to your branch manager and request them to deactivate your city union bank internet banking account.
- Who is eligible for CUB internet banking?
Everyone who is having either a saving or current or ODCC account with the bank are eligible to register for the net banking.
- Is there any charges for using the net banking services?
As of now, there are no charges for using the net banking services from the bank.
- How to obtain a user ID and password?
You need to apply for internet banking on your branch. The branch will activate your account and process your application so that you will receive an email that will consist your user ID and password.
- Can I access my account when I am out of station?
Yes, you can access your internet banking account from any place.
- How often do I need to change my net banking password?
You must change your internet banking password once in 3 months. The system will also give an alert to the user about the password.
- How can I transfer funds from one bank to another?
You can anytime transfer the fund online via NEFT/RTGS by city union bank.
In this article, we have learned about the City union bank internet banking and CUB Net Banking Login. If you have any questions related to this article, please comment down.
Other Net Banking Portals:
- Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking
- Corporation Bank Net Banking
- IDBI Bank Net Banking
- PBN Net Banking
- State Bank of Travancore Net Banking
- Syndicate Bank Net Banking
- Andhra Bank Net Banking
- Canara Bank Net Banking
- SBI Saral Corporate Net Banking
- Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking
- Bandhan Bank Net Banking
- OBC Bank Net Banking
- Allahabad Bank Net Banking