IOB Net Banking: IOB, also known as Indian Overseas Bank, is one of the greatest and most important banks in India. IOB was established in 1937 and is situated in Madras. The bank offers loads of great services for all its customers. A few of these services include corporate banking, net banking, and services for NRIs, amongst various others. Each and every service of theirs is provided online for the user’s convenience.
IOB Net Banking Registration
All individual and corporate account users can make their very own net banking account. Given below are a few steps you will have to follow to activate your account. This process will only take a few minutes and doesn’t require anything except for your personal banking information that’s related to your IOB account.
- Go to the Indian Overseas Bank’s official website. Click on this link to be redirected to IOB’s official website instantly.
- Click on the ‘Continue to Login’ option on the page.
- You will then be redirected to the customer awareness tips. Make sure you carefully go through all these tips and then click on the continue option.
- After you are redirected to a new page, you will see the registering option.
Note: There are two registering options you will have to choose from. The former one is for corporate users while the latter one is for an individual user. If you are an individual user, follow the steps discussed below:
- First of all, you will have to select the Individual Register option.
- Then, you will be redirected to the registration form. You will need to enter all the required details in order to proceed. Enter the correct information to prevent any mishaps or confusion from happening in the future.
- After this, you need to submit the registration form, and the bank will take care of the rest.
When the bank has completely processed all your information, you will receive your User ID and Password to activate your Net Banking Account.
Recover Forgotten Password for IOB Net Banking Account
If any customer happens to forget their password or wants it changed, there is a very simple process to follow for doing so.
- All you will need to do is go to the registration page for IOB Internet Banking.
- When you visit that page, you will be offered services that will easily help you reset your password.
- There is customer service available round the clock, so you can always contact them anytime you want.
Some things to keep in mind when changing your Net Banking Password
The Indian Overseas Bank has created a few rules that all users need to follow in order to guarantee the safety and security of their accounts. If you don’t follow these rules, you won’t be able to change your password and will immediately be logged out of your net banking account.
- The new password shouldn’t be similar to any previous passwords. It needs to be completely original and unique.
- The length should always be between 8-12 characters.
- Your password shouldn’t contain things like your name or your account details.
- The password needs to contain different characters combined altogether.
Make sure you use the official account to get your password changed. You can follow the steps shown below to easily change or reset your password.
Resetting your IOB Net Banking Account Password
- Visit the official website of IOB.
- Select the corporate login or the individual login based on what type of account you have.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
- Enter your Login ID along with the account number that consists of 15 digits.
- Clear the captcha code by entering the correct text shown.
- After this, click on the Continue option.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number that has been linked with your account.
- Enter the correct OTP and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter the New Password you want and confirm it.
- Click on Submit after completion.
The Indian Overseas Bank services can easily be availed using a mobile phone or any device that has an internet connection. The bank provides various services that all corporate and individual users can access for free. All they need to do is open up their own net banking account and complete the registration process.