OBC Bank Net Banking Login : The Oriental Bank of Commerce is a well recognised bank which is also the largest private sector banks of India. It was founded in 1943, 17th Feb by Rai Rai Bahadur Sohan Lal in the city Lahore.
In 4 years, the bank got shifted from Lahore to Amritsar. Here in this article, we will discuss the features and details of OBC bank net banking in depth. The bank has many financial and banking facilities to offer such as debit card, credit card, deposit account, Internet Banking, etc.
Internet banking is an easy solution for all your needs. There is no need to wait in a queue in front of the bank to check your account balance. Net Banking Knowledge Center can cater to all your requirements such as checking your balance, buying insurance, transfer fund, paying bill and much more.
The bank has also recently introduced banking services to customers for making their experience, safe and better.
OBC Bank Net Banking Features
- Easy Fund Transfer- Internet banking will make the fund transfer easy to do process. For this, you only have to login into your net banking account and transfer the money.
- Online Bill Payments- You can pay any of your daily essentials bill via net banking as it works well with online payments.
- Check Account Balance- If you want to check your account balance, you are no more required to go to the bank and check there. You can check your balance from one click only.
- Pay Taxes- No matter how much tax you have to pay, you can pay it from net banking.
- Buy Insurance- You can also purchase various insurance policies online by paying through internet banking.
How to register for Oriental Bank of Commerce Net Banking Online?
The process of registering to the net banking of oriental bank is not very difficult. If you have an account and you wish to access the internet banking, then you only have to follow the steps given below and get started.
Please note that you need to keep the details given below in hand before you apply for the registration.
- Account number
- Mobile number for OTP
- Debit card number
- ATM pin Linked with your bank account
Follow the steps given for step by step registration process
Step 1: You have to visit the official OBC Bank Net Banking website HERE, and then tap on self user creation option which is visible at the top right corner of the website.
Step 2: Click on self user creation option and a new page will be opened. Fill your mandatory details such as PAN details, birth date, account number. Now click on verify.
Step 3: Enter your mobile number and then tap on generate OTP. You will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and tap on continue.
Step 4: Enter the debit card details. You must enter the debit card number, PIN, expiry date and your primary account number associated with the debit card.
Step 5: You will be on a new page where you can find your User ID and with that User ID, you can login to your OBC Net Banking Account. You are also required to enter the password for security. For your password, you must make a password which consists number, symbols, alphabets and special characters. Now click on complete registration.
You have successfully registered to the oriental bank net banking online. Once it is completed, you can directly login to your account and start using the account online.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Login- How to login to your Net Banking Account?
If you have completed the above steps to register to the internet banking process, then you need to log in to your account with the given username and password. Here we provide all the mandatory details you must follow to login to your account.
Step 1: Firstly, open the official website of OBC net banking and tap on retail user login in case you are a retail user. If not, tap on corporate user login. In this case, we are tapping on retail user login.
Step 2: Now you will find a new page where you have to enter your USER ID and tap on login option. If you are a corporate user, you have to enter details such as your CORPORATE ID and USER ID to log in to OBC bank net banking account.
You can now log in to your OBC bank net banking account via your user ID and password. In case you are still experiencing an issue, you can contact at the toll free number 0120-2580001 OR 18001801235
How to Reset Login and Transaction Password in OBC Bank Internet Banking?
You may forger your internet banking password or you might want to change it for security reasons. But if you don’t know how to change it, it will lead to a trouble. OBC bank net banking will let the user to change their net banking password in an easy manner. Follow the steps given below-
- Visit the OBC Internet Banking Website. Now use tour User ID and click on forget password.
- Enter your User ID and PAN details or your DOB and tap on Submit.
- For the validation, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and tap on continue.
- Now you have to enter your debit card number, card expiry date, ATM PIN, and account type.
- After the successful authentication of ATM PIN, the user will get redirected to the password reset page. Now you need to enter the new password and tap on submit. Once it is done, you will be shown a message says new password is updated.
What is Internet Banking?
Internet banking is a medium where customer can have an access to their account from anywhere online.
Who can avail for OBC Bank Net Banking?
Anyone who is having a current or saving account with OBC Bank can apply for OBC Bank Internet Banking.
What happens if I don’t log out?
Even if you don’t log out, your session will end automatically and your account will get logged out. It is advisable to log out by yourself.
How can I make in direct tax payments?
To make an in direct tax payment, customers from both, retail and corporate account must go to payments and make the payment for central excise and service tax.
In this article, we have learned the various aspects of OBC bank internet banking and how one can use the internet banking without getting into trouble. The oriental bank of commerce is a reputed private bank and if you have an account in it, you must use the internet banking facility provided by the bank itself.
Also Check :
- Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking
- Corporation Bank Net Banking
- IDBI Bank Net Banking
- PBN Net Banking
- State Bank of Travancore Net Banking
- Syndicate Bank Net Banking
- Andhra Bank Net Banking
- Canara Bank Net Banking
- SBI Saral Corporate Net Banking
- Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking
- Bandhan Bank Net Banking
- OBC Bank Net Banking
- Allahabad Bank Net Banking
- City Union Bank Internet