What is HRMS OnlineSBI?
SBI HRMS is an online platform that is used by SBI employees or even SBI employees who have retired. It is an infrastructure that helps the employees to get the complete benefit of working with the State Bank of India. If you are an employee of SBI, you can access your salary online or check your pension slips. You can even view the SAP Portal, SBI EMS Portal, SBI HRMS IRJ Portal, Salary slip services, and the Coin Portal. The system can even be accessed if the web portal is opened or if you have downloaded the official app of SBI HRMS Portal.
How to Login or get access to your SBI HRMS account?
After the opening of the account, you will be provided an ID and password from the regional SBI office. The password can be changed later as per your choice. Logging into the online portal is very simple and easy, but first-time users might get confused.
Let us explain a step-by-step process to login into your SBI HRMS OnlineSBI HRMS portal.
- Open the web portal by visiting the SBI official website https://hrms.onlinesbi.com/
- Search for the login option on the right side of the page and click on it. Fill in the required details with your ID and password that is provided by the bank
- You will be required to complete your profile, by filling in all the details and enter the HRMS OnlineSBI dashboard.
- If you wish to log in to the app of SBIHRMS, download the app of your smartphone and follow the same above two processes to login to your account and get access to the system from anywhere and whenever.
Can I Reset my SBI HRMS Password?
If you are using the SBI HRMS for the first time, the bank will provide a password initially. As soon as you get access to your account, complete your profile and change the password of your choice for security reasons. You can even change the password by selecting forgot password that you can find on the login page. A verification process will be carried, give the correct details and you can set your new password. The same process can be followed if you have forgotten your password. The direct link to reset your password is https://hrms.onlinesbi.com/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/zforget_psword/index.html. On the new page, enter your user id and birth date. You will get a reset link and this will also be sent to your registered email id. Click on the provided link and complete the process by following the instructions mentioned on the page. Enter the password of your choice, confirm the password by retyping again, and then proceed to click on submit.
Features of the SBI HRMS Login Portal
- Get online access to the SBI Account Balance. By providing all the details required in the login section enter your bank account online as the system is directly connected with the bank for your to have an access to your account at your convenience.
- View the transaction history of your SBI account without generating a statement. Check the complete history of your bank’s salary or pension account from this section. It is advisable to always keep track of the salary or pension account.
- The system also works as a passbook as you can also view your transaction history. It helps you to oversee the history of your account activity to help you keep your records maintained.
- View the loan status.
- Get your salary slip. As salary slips help to maintain the current year’s tax return. It also helps to calculate the funds and payable taxes.
- The pension plan is applicable for every employee and they can get their pension slips online. You can view your pension slips as they help to keep a record of your pension payments that have been credited to your account. This is not particularly required, but you can get it in this particular section. The pension plan is applicable for every employee
- Download your account statement without visiting the branch.
- Know the complete list of SBI holidays from the calendar provided.
- Get your reimbursements of leave. Reimbursements are generally the extra costs that you get in.
- Get your promotion or appraisal details. If you work hard and if the company appraises your work with your salary, it helps to boost confidence and thus motivates you for more hard work. Check for your rewards or promotions or keep a track of your previous achievements.
- If you want to apply for a loan through the online portal. There are various options available for you to find out if you are eligible for the loan or if you have applied for the loan, know the status of your application. This is the most helpful feature of the SBI HRMS Portal.
- If you are not able to go to the office on any particular day, you can apply for a leave through the SBI HRMS. The SBI HRMS has a list of all the days that you are eligible to apply for leaves with the number of days that have been left of your leaves.
Is there any type of Bug with the SBI HRMS?
Just like any other software, the SBI HRMS Portal also has some bugs that can cause problems to the employees. Let us know the minor bugs of the software.
The system is perfect, but it does not have a complaint section. No matter how perfect the system must be it will always have some type of imperfections. These particular imperfections can cause the employees of SBI problems. People will always have some type of suggestions or even complaints to be reported. Without the complaint section on the SBI HRMS portal, a report of any problem can be made to the other sources like the helpline numbers of the bank for the SBI Website.
We have listed the sources from where you can report any problem for your convenience.
- The official SBI website Complaint Section: https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/customer-care/contact-centre
- 1800 11 2211 and 1800 425 3800 and 080 – 26599990. These are the 24/7 helpline numbers.
Are you facing an error during login?
If the employee is facing a login error, the system will prompt “your password is incorrect” or “the ID or password provided is not correct”. The error also prompts if you are trying to access any of the HRMS SBI features, it will pop-up saying “Invalid User”. Such errors are temporary. If they occur, the employee should visit their HR department of your office and inform them about the problem that occurred. Don’t worry it will be resolved in some time.
What are the services provided by the SBI HRMS online portal?
The HRMS OnlineSBI have initiated a pension system to help their retired employees in 2017. Through this online portal, the employee can view their pension details through the website instead of visiting the bank personally. The HRMS OnlineSBI portal focuses on three types of services to its employees.
- System Analysing & Programming (SAP): This includes succession planning, capital management, competency assessment, virtual classrooms, performance analysis, career development, and property management.
- IRJ: This particular service gives access to all the activities of the SBI Bank, get check payslips, know any promotional schemes or know about any recruitment programs and many other things.
- SBI Coin: This service provides information about your retirement plan, pension slips, and pension plans.
How to Generate Employee Salary Slip on the SBI HRMS New Portal of SBI?
- Visit the official SBI HRMS website portal www.hrms.onlinesbi.com
- Enter the provided User ID and Password (employee whose salary slip is required) to get logged in to your account from the homepage
- Select the option “My Salary Slip”. On clicking, you will be directed to a new page.
- Here you can find the month or the particular year for which you want to generate the salary slip.
- Select the Submit button. The page will ask for a yes or no answer as a confirmation.
- The online portal will now display the salary slip. This can also be downloaded or printed for the employee’s reference.
How to apply for a leave from the SBI HRMS portal?
- Visit the website portal of HRMS SBI from https //hrms.onlinesbi.com/portal login
- From the menu, select the SBI HRMS to leave request tab, the selection will lead you to the left page application site.
- Choose the type of your leave, like casual leave, sick leave, privileged leave, or maternity leave.
- On selection on the type of leave, move to the start date and end date of your leave.
- Enter the city and give an explanation in brief about your leave.
- The online portal will check and also verify the complete details. You will be provided a confirmation message to your registered email address.
Who can get access to the SBI HRMS irj Login portal?
- The present employees of the SBI Group
- Retired employees of the SBI Group
- The staff of the allied post
SBI is also associated with some of the banks and the employees of the below-associated banks can also use the HRMS SBI portal.
- Kerala State Bank of Travancore (SBT)
- Karnataka State Bank of Mysore (SBM)
- Telangana region State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH)
- Rajasthan State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ)
- State Bank of Karnataka (SBK)
Also Check :