UCO Bank HRMS
Formerly known as the United Commercial Bank, now well known as UCO Bank is a state-owned commercial bank of India. Established in 1943, UCO bank offers numerous services to its millions of Indian customers. The bank has many branches across India and also in different countries. UCO Bank is one of the biggest companies in India that has a wide range of employees. There are thousands of employees in different bank branches who run the activities of the bank.
To reach every need of the employees, UCO Bank has introduced the UCO HRMS portal on their website. This is a legal platform where every employee’s issues are resolved. The employees can easily check their updates, salary payslips, or any other problem from portal. This reduces any kind of congestion in the bank’s HR office because of the employment issue.
What is HRMS?
The HRMS or Human Resource Management System is an online platform where the employees of the UCO Bank can view and also receive information. They can get access to their payslips, raise complaints, apply for leaves, and know about the transactions of their PF account. This gives the employees a pleasant environment to work.
What are the Benefits of the UCO HRMS?
The UCO Bank HRMS is the best and safe place for the employee to get updates of the bank faster and also raise their issues. The UCO Bank HRMS has many benefits for both the employers and the employees.
- The UCO Bank HRMS portal helps the employees to save time and even resources as they can easily get access to HR with the help of the website.
- Employees can get complete information from their leaders. This is fast and there can be no bias from the other sources.
- Employees can get complete information on the PF account from the UCO Bank HRMS site.
- Employees can download or print the documents that they require from the portal.
- Employees can take self-services like remove the payslip of any month and also check their salaries.
- Also, the employers are benefited from the UCO Bank HRMS portal. They can get access to all the employee’s details without meeting them.
- They can get all the required information if they wish to make an appraisal on the performance of the employees.
- With the help of the UCO Bank HRMS portal, congestion is reduced less in office or salary cases and complaints of the other employees.
How can an employee login to the UCO HRMS site?
Employees are accessible to the official website of the UCO HRMS portal. They get their login details. This is a simple process.
- Go to the official website of UCO Bank portal from Here http://hrms.ucoonline.in/login.action
- Click on the salary performance on the homepage and leave the detailed tab.
- Enter the employee login ID and password on the space provided. This login id and password are received by the managers during the subscription process.
- There will be a captcha code given below the page, enter it. The system will lead you to the HRMS account.
What is the Objective of the UCO Bank HRMS Login Site?
- Rationalise the complete HR system.
- Simplifying the rules and the HR procedures.
- Ensure to have digitisation and transparent work culture.
- Provide all the important information of the employees through a single platform.
- Avoiding any type of delay that may lead to hindrance.
- Use of the e-banking facility as per the needs of the employee.
How can the employee recover the UCO Bank HRMS Login forgot password?
To access the HRMS page, the employee will need the login id and password. But sometimes they might forget the password. The employees can easily follow the below simple steps and recover their passwords.
- Visit the official website of UCO Bank HRMS website Here https://hrms.ucoonline.in
- Click on the forgot password, at the bottom of the homepage.
- The online system will send the employee an OTP number on their registered mobile number.
- On the space provided for the authentication of the employee details, enter the received OPT number and click on the submit button.
- Enter the new password of your choice and select the change password option.
- The UCO Bank HRMS portal will change the password automatically.
- Now, you can use the new set password to login to the UCO Bank HRMS portal.
How to register complaint cases on the UCO HRMS Help Desk?
The UCO Bank HRMS site is equipped with a customer care help desk where the employees can register their complaints. The help desk helps to solve any issue of the employees like login issue of the employee, or if the employee is not able to download their payslip or any other HRMS service issue that they find is not working normally.
The contact details of the UCO Bank HRMS portal for customer care are mentioned below:
Write an email to [email protected]
Helpline Contact Number: 91 33 44559752
Contact Address: Head Office – 2, Department of Information Technology, 3 & 4 DD Block, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700064.
Every employee of the UCO Bank must have access to the HRMS account. For new employees, it is necessary to input correct information to be kept recorded in the HRMS portal and get the correct login details of the UCO Bank HRMS account. This is a straightforward process of which employees should be aware if they are working in UCO Bank.
Also Check :