Union bank is one of the largest government owned bank of India. It was established back in 1919 as a private limited company. With years, it became the government owned bank.
In this article, we are going to review about Union Bank Balance Check Number Miss Call Banking. The bank lets their users to check their account balance from numerous ways.
Here we share some of the Union bank of India balance check number where any customer can check their account balance with minimum hustle.
Union Bank Balance Check Number Miss Call Banking
Customers having account in Union bank can give a missed call to this number by their registered mobile number and they can check their account balance through that.
- Your call will get automatically disconnected.
- You will get an SMS on your registered mobile number about your balance.
How to register for Union bank missed call SMS banking?
To use the Union Bank Balance check number service, you are required to complete the process of one time registration.
The registrations for the Union bank missed call can be done by going to the nearest Union bank branch or alternatively, you can contact the Union bank customer toll free number. You also can download the mobile banking registration and submit it to the branch.
When you are calling to the Union bank customer care toll free number, you must keep your debit card and account number handy for further process.
Union bank of India Balance Check Number SMS Banking
SMS banking is an easy and convenient way to check your account balance. It lets the user stay updated to all of their account activity.
You can receive your mini statement of your account, account balance and cheque status from the SMS banking facility. For this, you have to visit the nearest branch. You can always check your account and be updated with it.
For using the Union Bank Balance check number SMS banking facility, you need to send the SMS to the number given above. You can also use this feature without having an access to internet.
Is there any way to Check Union Bank Account Balance?
Here are some ways given to check your account balance.
- Internet Banking– Union Bank users can also use the Union Bank internet banking services for checking the information of their account. For this, they must go to the registration process once. After it is done, they can have a fair access to their account from anywhere.
- Passbook- Every user gets a passbook when they open an account with the Union bank. It is mandatory to update their passbook regularly. The passbook will have all the information about their account balance and transactions.
- ATM- Customers are required to go to the nearest Union Bank ATM and there, they can check their account balance. For this, here is some steps to be followed-
- Swipe your debit card at ATM.
- Now enter your 4 digit passcode.
- Choose the balance enquiry option.
- Your balance will be visible.
About Union Bank
Union bank is like said above, the largest government owned bank in India. It was founded in Mumbai and was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi. In the year 2019, the Finance Minister announced that the Andhra bank and Corporation bank will get merged with Union Bnk of India. Post this, the bank became the fifth largest public section bank of India.
- Who can avail this facility?
Anyone who has a current or savings account with the bank can avail this feature.
- How to register for Union bank SMS banking?
To register for Union Bank SMS banking, one has to visit to the nearest branch of their bank.
- What if my account is a joint account?
If you account is a joint account, you need to get it signed by both.
- Is there any charges of using the Union Bank of India balance enquiry number service?
The charges are 15/- per three months.
This was all about Union Bank Balance check via SMS. This facility is unique and very convenient for those who are not able to visit the bank or ATM or have an access of internet banking to check their account balance. This facility will provide everything to the user while sitting at home only. One has to send an SMS and they will get all details via SMS only.
If this article provided you enough information, please comment below and let us know. If not, please let us know in the given comment section.
Also Check :