YES bank is a renowned bank serving since years. The bank was established by Rana Kapoor and Ashok Kapoor in the year 2004. The Reserve bank of India took control over the YES bank due to the excessive amount of bad loans. Since then, The State bank of India has taken over 30% stake in the company. For for easiness in sending money online, the bank has also the RTGS/NEFT system available with it. You don’t have to get in the queue for sending money to anyone. You can simply use the online platform of RTGS and NEFT for transferring amount to anyone you wish to you.
Yes Bank RTGS Form / NEFT Form 2021 PDF Download
Click on the below download button to directly download the NEFT and RTGS form in PDF form.
It is a 100% secured process of sending money to any account without stepping out from the house. The process will not take more than 30 minutes if you are using RTGS. It is not only a fast method but a secure way of transacting online.
Yes Bank RTGS/NEFT System
Yes Bank has launched the RTGS and NEFT system for their users which stands for real time gross settlement and national electronic fund transfer system. Via this, one can send money without any fear of being theft offline. It is a process which wouldn’t take much time and you can also transfer funds from other bank account as well. Let us now know the timings of the same.
- For the YES bank NEFT timing, you are required to use the feature from 8 AM to 7PM (Monday to Friday) and 10 AM to 4.30 PM on Saturdays excluding the 2nd and 4th one.
- For the YES bank RTGS timings, you are required to transfer the money from 8 AM to 3.30 PM from Monday to Friday whereas on 1st and 3rd Saturday, you can transact between 10 AM to 3.30 PM. Rest will be the holidays.
Note- For the YES Bank NEFT services, you are required to pay INR 35 plus taxes if the amount is between 2 Lakh to 5 Lakh. However, if the amount is greater than 5 lakh, you are required to pay INR 57 plus taxes.
How to fill YES Bank RTGS/NEFT Form?
In order to get the RTGS/NEFT service enabled in your account, you are first required to fill a form and submit it so that you can get started with the same. While doing the same, you have to make sure that you are filling the accurate information. The form can look difficult and hence, we are sharing the guidelines for the same.
In the bank form, you will find different sections. In the top section, you are required to fill the beneficiary and remitter details. The bottom section is only for the customer copy.
- First of all, the customer is required to fill the information such as account details, beneficiary IFSC code, beneficiary account details and the amount you wish to transfer.
- Now the bank will give the branch use only section after you complete the transaction. You will be notified with the reference ID.
- If you are transacting the amount less than INR 2 lakh, you can use NEFT. However, if you are sending the amount more than INR 2 lakh, you are required to use the RTGS method only.